Venues

Image: Bill Mackintosh

Back
Langside Hall
39
1 Langside Ave, Glasgow G41 2QR

With its elaborate exterior inspired by the palazzos of Venice, Langside Hall was designed by architect John Gibson in 1847 as the new headquarters for the National Bank of Scotland. The building was originally located on Queen Street but in 1902 it was dismantled and moved stone by stone to its present location in the south side of Glasgow.

As a public space, Langside Hall has hosted concerts, chess tournaments, and political meetings. The building is now under community ownership and undergoing extensive repairs.

Artists at this venue

Exhibitions