Following recent refurbishment, Maryhill Burgh Halls provides space for community events and businesses as well as a museum and exhibitions rooted in local history.
The Maryhill Burgh Halls were built in 1878 by Glasgow-based architect Duncan McNaughton. Originally a municipal building, the halls also included a police station and fire station and a tenement in which the firemen lived. After Maryhill became part of the City of Glasgow, swimming baths and washhouses were also added.
The building is especially noted for its stained-glass windows, created by Stephen Adam in the 1870s, which depict a variety of late nineteenth-century trades, industries and occupations.